We regularly publish on various aspects of design and service design. We tend to go to conferences such as ServDes, NORDES and Design Research Society. Our work appeared in journals such as Design Studies, the Design Journal, Design Issues, R&D Management, Journal of Cleaner Production, Technovation, Journal of Knowledge Management, Journal of Business Research, Visual Studies and Leonardo.
For a complete list of publications, please visit this link.
Key themes of interest are:
- Service design methods and education
- Design-based service co-creation
- Potential of service design in addressing broad societal concerns – designing for social innovation, designing for the public sector
- How can (service) design empower non-designers meaning supporting citizens’ access to participative and co-creative activities
- Technological aspects of service design and digital social innovation – big and open data in service design, emerging technology and way to integrate them into service design practice, service design and the city, smart cities and urban changes, mobility and other relevant urban phenomena